Manufacturer Part Number: 4xSKU10645#17
- Package Included: 4 pcs E-TING GH-201B-Upgraded horizontal quick release toggle clamp
- Size: approx.180*35*40 mm/ 7.1″*1.38″*1.57″（L*W*H,35mm longer than 201B toggle clamp）Holding capacity force: 198 lbs.
- Material: Cold-rolled carbon Steel with Zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance; Oil and Stain resistant red vinyl solid hand grips, complete with adjustable rubber pressure tips
- Design: Low height design. Retracted clamp will allow for vertical removal of clamped item, mechanism allows maximum clearance
- Application: A rock-solid grip to install on jigs, tool fixtures, or movable bases
GH-201-BL Longer Toggle Clamp
E-TING Horizontal Quick-Release Toggle Clamp is a must-have addition to your jig assembly. With its sturdy construction and efficient design, this essential tool ensures that you achieve a rock-solid grip on your work piece, thus providing a hold that won’t slip. Features a low height design and mechanism, to allow for maximum clearance. Vinyl colored grip for easy identification and comfort. Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance. Retracted clamp will allow for vertical removal of clamped item. This versatile and handy clamp makes woodworking perfection a breeze.
Type: Horizontal quick release holding clamp Handle Opens Angle: 60°Holding Bar Opens Angle: 85° Holding Capacity: 90Kg / 198Lbs Hole Dimension: 0.5cm / 0.196" inches
- Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance
Much longer than original 201B toggle clamp
- Measurement: 180*35*40 mm/ 7.1″*1.38″*1.57″（L*W*H,35mm longer than 201B toggle clamp）
- A quick blessing and quick opening mechanism designed by using the fixed point principle of mechanical four-link bar is adopted, which is flexible and smooth without swinging.
- Vinyl colored grip for easy identification and comfort.